Why these tickets:
• A number of people have claimed that their companies wouldn’t pay for their tickets and asked for special prices in case they were paying from their own pockets.
• Also many students, especially PHD students, have asked for special discounts.
Conditions for Individual and Student Tickets:
• ASEC will be invoicing the person registering (not a company). The invoice must be paid from the bank account of the person registering and not from a company account.
• This invoice will not be tax deductible for the delegate’s employer
• For these tickets, your seat is NOT secured until we received and match your payment with the booking. Please ensure that you send Proof of Payment (to PoP@strategy-execution.co.za) and that you include the correct reference (noted in your invoice) in your electronic payment. These tickets are always subject to the remaining availability.
• Payment must be done in 5 days after receiving invoice, by electronic transfer.
• There is no free seating. Delegates purchasing individual tickets must seat on the designated tables on rows at the back.
• Although these seats are not premium, speakers and presentations are perfectly visible and audible.
• No printed copy of the presentations will be available. Only electronic copies will be provided to these ticket holders.
• These tickets will have a separated lunch area from the delegates with Company tickets (the catering will be the same)
• You may need to arrange a study leave/leave day with your employer. We can provide you with a certificate of registration and/or attendance.
• Please check the Rest of Terms and Conditions.